General Phone Number: 618-524-9368 x218
Admissions Phone Number: 618-524-9368
Massac County Mental Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Metropolis.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Massac County Mental Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
Massac County Mental Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Massac County Mental Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Massac County Mental Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Cognitive remediation therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Massac County Mental Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Massac County Mental Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Massac County Mental Health.
Massac County Mental Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Massac County Mental Health
Massac County Mental Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services