General Phone Number: 520-417-2115
Marys Mission and Development Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Sierra Vista.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Marys Mission and Development Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Marys Mission and Development Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Marys Mission and Development Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Marys Mission and Development Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Marys Mission and Development Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Marys Mission and Development Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Marys Mission and Development Center.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Marys Mission and Development Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Marys Mission and Development Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services