General Phone Number: 314-837-1702
Admissions Phone Number: 314-830-6202
Marygrove provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Florissant.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Marygrove is run by a private non-profit organization.
Marygrove provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Marygrove provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Marygrove utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Marygrove utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Marygrove and possible financial assistance.
- Federal Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Marygrove.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Marygrove offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Marygrove
Marygrove provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care