General Phone Number: 573-221-2120
Mark Twain Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Hannibal.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Mark Twain Behavioral Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
Mark Twain Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Mark Twain Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Mark Twain Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Mark Twain Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Mark Twain Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Mark Twain Behavioral Health.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Mark Twain Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Mark Twain Behavioral Health
Mark Twain Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services