General Phone Number: 480-344-2000
Admissions Phone Number: 480-344-2195
Maricopa Medical Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Mesa.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Maricopa Medical Center is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Maricopa Medical Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Maricopa Medical Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Maricopa Medical Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
Maricopa Medical Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Maricopa Medical Center and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Maricopa Medical Center.
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Maricopa Medical Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Maricopa Medical Center
Maricopa Medical Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services