General Phone Number: 602-341-6540
Admissions Phone Number: 480-844-1653
Marc Community Resources provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Phoenix.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Marc Community Resources is run by a private non-profit organization.
Marc Community Resources provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Marc Community Resources provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Marc Community Resources utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Marc Community Resources utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Marc Community Resources and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Other State Funds
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Marc Community Resources.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Marc Community Resources offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Marc Community Resources
Marc Community Resources provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services