General Phone Number: 480-844-1653
Marc Community Resources provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Mesa.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Marc Community Resources is run by a private non-profit organization.
Marc Community Resources provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Marc Community Resources provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Marc Community Resources utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Cognitive remediation therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Marc Community Resources utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Marc Community Resources and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Marc Community Resources.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Marc Community Resources offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Marc Community Resources
Marc Community Resources provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Suicide prevention services