General Phone Number: 352-674-5000 x1317
Admissions Phone Number: 352-674-5000
Malcolm Randall VAMC provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in The Villages.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Malcolm Randall VAMC is run by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Malcolm Randall VAMC provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Malcolm Randall VAMC provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Malcolm Randall VAMC utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Malcolm Randall VAMC utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Malcolm Randall VAMC and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Malcolm Randall VAMC.
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Malcolm Randall VAMC offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Malcolm Randall VAMC
Malcolm Randall VAMC provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services