General Phone Number: 662-293-1000 x5590
Admissions Phone Number: 662-293-5590
Magnolia Regional Health Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Corinth.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Magnolia Regional Health Center is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Magnolia Regional Health Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Magnolia Regional Health Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Magnolia Regional Health Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Magnolia Regional Health Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Magnolia Regional Health Center and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Magnolia Regional Health Center.
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with Alzheimer's or dementia
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Magnolia Regional Health Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Magnolia Regional Health Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services