General Phone Number: 217-854-3692
Macoupin County provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Carlinville.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Macoupin County is run by a state government agency and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Macoupin County provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Macoupin County provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Macoupin County utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Macoupin County utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Macoupin County and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Macoupin County.
Macoupin County offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Macoupin County provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services