General Phone Number: 507-625-7660
Admissions Phone Number: 612-879-5320
Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Minneapolis.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota is run by a private non-profit organization.
Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota and possible financial assistance.
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Active duty military
- Active duty military
- Military families
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota
Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care