General Phone Number: 320-762-5124
Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Alexandria.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota.
- Military families
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota
Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care