General Phone Number: 509-735-6446
Lutheran Community Services NW provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Kennewick.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Lutheran Community Services NW is run by a private non-profit organization.
Lutheran Community Services NW provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Lutheran Community Services NW provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Lutheran Community Services NW utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Lutheran Community Services NW utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Lutheran Community Services NW and possible financial assistance.
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Lutheran Community Services NW .
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Military families
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Lutheran Community Services NW offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Lutheran Community Services NW
Lutheran Community Services NW provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services