General Phone Number: 706-638-5591
Lookout Mountain Community Servs provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in La Fayette.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Lookout Mountain Community Servs is run by a state government agency.
Lookout Mountain Community Servs provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Lookout Mountain Community Servs provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Lookout Mountain Community Servs utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
Lookout Mountain Community Servs utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Lookout Mountain Community Servs and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Lookout Mountain Community Servs.
Lookout Mountain Community Servs offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Lookout Mountain Community Servs
Lookout Mountain Community Servs provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment