General Phone Number: 714-434-4600
Long Beach VAMC provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Santa Ana.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Long Beach VAMC is run by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Long Beach VAMC provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Long Beach VAMC provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Long Beach VAMC utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Long Beach VAMC utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Long Beach VAMC and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Long Beach VAMC.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
Long Beach VAMC offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Long Beach VAMC
Long Beach VAMC provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Housing services
- Integrated primary care services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services