General Phone Number: 336-270-6116
Little Gerald Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Burlington.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Little Gerald Services is run by a private for-profit organization.
Little Gerald Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Little Gerald Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Little Gerald Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Cognitive remediation therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Little Gerald Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Little Gerald Services and possible financial assistance.
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Little Gerald Services.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Little Gerald Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Little Gerald Services
Little Gerald Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services