General Phone Number: 630-646-5201
Linden Oaks Behavioral Health at provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Saint Charles.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Linden Oaks Behavioral Health at is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Linden Oaks Behavioral Health at provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Linden Oaks Behavioral Health at provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Linden Oaks Behavioral Health at utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Linden Oaks Behavioral Health at utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Linden Oaks Behavioral Health at and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Linden Oaks Behavioral Health at.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Linden Oaks Behavioral Health at offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Linden Oaks Behavioral Health at
Linden Oaks Behavioral Health at provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Suicide prevention services