General Phone Number: 630-305-5000
Admissions Phone Number: 630-305-5027
Linden Oaks Behavioral Health at provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Naperville.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Linden Oaks Behavioral Health at is run by a private non-profit organization.
Linden Oaks Behavioral Health at provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Linden Oaks Behavioral Health at provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Linden Oaks Behavioral Health at utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Linden Oaks Behavioral Health at utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Droperidol (Inapsine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Linden Oaks Behavioral Health at and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Linden Oaks Behavioral Health at .
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with Alzheimer's or dementia
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Linden Oaks Behavioral Health at offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Linden Oaks Behavioral Health at provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services