General Phone Number: 510-273-4700
Lincoln provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Oakland.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Lincoln is run by a private non-profit organization.
Lincoln provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Lincoln provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Lincoln utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Lincoln utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Lincoln and possible financial assistance.
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Lincoln.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Lincoln offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Lincoln
Lincoln provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management