General Phone Number: 602-808-2800
Lifewell Behavioral Wellness provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Phoenix.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Lifewell Behavioral Wellness is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Lifewell Behavioral Wellness provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Lifewell Behavioral Wellness provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Lifewell Behavioral Wellness utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Lifewell Behavioral Wellness utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Lifewell Behavioral Wellness and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Lifewell Behavioral Wellness.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Lifewell Behavioral Wellness offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Lifewell Behavioral Wellness
Lifewell Behavioral Wellness provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Housing services
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Vocational rehabilitation services