General Phone Number: 602-808-2800
Lifewell Behavioral Wellness provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Mesa.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Lifewell Behavioral Wellness is run by a private non-profit organization.
Lifewell Behavioral Wellness provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Lifewell Behavioral Wellness provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Lifewell Behavioral Wellness utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Lifewell Behavioral Wellness utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Lifewell Behavioral Wellness and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Lifewell Behavioral Wellness.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
Lifewell Behavioral Wellness offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Lifewell Behavioral Wellness
Lifewell Behavioral Wellness provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services