General Phone Number: 352-771-8996
LifeStream Behavioral Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Umatilla.
- Mental Health Treatment
LifeStream Behavioral Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
LifeStream Behavioral Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
LifeStream Behavioral Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
LifeStream Behavioral Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
LifeStream Behavioral Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at LifeStream Behavioral Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at LifeStream Behavioral Center.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
LifeStream Behavioral Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at LifeStream Behavioral Center
LifeStream Behavioral Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.