General Phone Number: 352-357-1550
LifeStream Behavioral Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Eustis.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
LifeStream Behavioral Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
LifeStream Behavioral Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
LifeStream Behavioral Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
LifeStream Behavioral Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
LifeStream Behavioral Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at LifeStream Behavioral Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at LifeStream Behavioral Center.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
LifeStream Behavioral Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at LifeStream Behavioral Center
LifeStream Behavioral Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Integrated primary care services