General Phone Number: 360-787-9319
Admissions Phone Number: 800-604-0025
Lifeline Connections provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Aberdeen.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Lifeline Connections is run by a private non-profit organization.
Lifeline Connections provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Lifeline Connections provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Lifeline Connections utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Lifeline Connections utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Lifeline Connections and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Lifeline Connections.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
Lifeline Connections offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Lifeline Connections
Lifeline Connections provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Suicide prevention services