General Phone Number: 662-570-1218
Admissions Phone Number: 662-640-4595
Lifecore Health Group provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Tupelo.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Lifecore Health Group is run by a state mental health authority.
Lifecore Health Group provides treatment in the following settings.
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Lifecore Health Group provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Lifecore Health Group utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Group therapy
Lifecore Health Group utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Lifecore Health Group and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Lifecore Health Group.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Lifecore Health Group offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Lifecore Health Group
Lifecore Health Group provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services