General Phone Number: 662-226-1112
Life Help Mental Health Ctr/Region 6 provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Grenada.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Life Help Mental Health Ctr/Region 6 is run by a state mental health authority.
Life Help Mental Health Ctr/Region 6 provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Life Help Mental Health Ctr/Region 6 provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Life Help Mental Health Ctr/Region 6 utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
Life Help Mental Health Ctr/Region 6 utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Life Help Mental Health Ctr/Region 6 and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Life Help Mental Health Ctr/Region 6.
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Life Help Mental Health Ctr/Region 6 offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Life Help Mental Health Ctr/Region 6
Life Help Mental Health Ctr/Region 6 provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services