General Phone Number: 208-465-5433
Life Counseling Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Nampa.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Life Counseling Center is run by a private for-profit organization.
Life Counseling Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Life Counseling Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Life Counseling Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Life Counseling Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Life Counseling Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Life Counseling Center.
Life Counseling Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Life Counseling Center
Life Counseling Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services