General Phone Number: 208-344-9797
Leyline Advocates provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Boise.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Leyline Advocates is run by a private for-profit organization.
Leyline Advocates provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Leyline Advocates provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Leyline Advocates utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Cognitive remediation therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Leyline Advocates utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Leyline Advocates and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Leyline Advocates.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Leyline Advocates offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Leyline Advocates
Leyline Advocates provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assisted Outpatient Treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services