General Phone Number: 507-934-6122
Leo A Hoffmann Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Saint Peter.
- Mental Health Treatment
Leo A Hoffmann Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Leo A Hoffmann Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Leo A Hoffmann Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Leo A Hoffmann Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Leo A Hoffmann Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Leo A Hoffmann Center and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Leo A Hoffmann Center.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Leo A Hoffmann Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Leo A Hoffmann Center
Leo A Hoffmann Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation