General Phone Number: 256-974-6697
Admissions Phone Number: 256-355-5904
Lawrence County provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Moulton.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Lawrence County is run by a private non-profit organization.
Lawrence County provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Lawrence County provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Lawrence County utilizes the following treatment approaches.
Lawrence County utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Lawrence County and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Lawrence County.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Lawrence County offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Lawrence County
Lawrence County provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Intensive case management