General Phone Number: 772-466-1500
Lawnwood Reg Med Ctr and Heart Inst provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Fort Pierce.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Lawnwood Reg Med Ctr and Heart Inst is run by a private for-profit organization.
Lawnwood Reg Med Ctr and Heart Inst provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Lawnwood Reg Med Ctr and Heart Inst provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Lawnwood Reg Med Ctr and Heart Inst utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Lawnwood Reg Med Ctr and Heart Inst utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Lawnwood Reg Med Ctr and Heart Inst and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Lawnwood Reg Med Ctr and Heart Inst.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Lawnwood Reg Med Ctr and Heart Inst offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Lawnwood Reg Med Ctr and Heart Inst
Lawnwood Reg Med Ctr and Heart Inst provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services