General Phone Number: 334-794-7373 x237
Admissions Phone Number: 334-794-7373 x1
Laurel Oaks Behavioral Health Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Dothan.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Laurel Oaks Behavioral Health Center is run by a private for-profit organization.
Laurel Oaks Behavioral Health Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Residential mental health rehab
Laurel Oaks Behavioral Health Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Laurel Oaks Behavioral Health Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Laurel Oaks Behavioral Health Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Laurel Oaks Behavioral Health Center and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Laurel Oaks Behavioral Health Center.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Military families
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Laurel Oaks Behavioral Health Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- TB Screening
Laurel Oaks Behavioral Health Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services