General Phone Number: 404-888-5475
Laurel Heights Hospital provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Atlanta.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Laurel Heights Hospital is run by a private for-profit organization.
Laurel Heights Hospital provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Residential mental health rehab
Laurel Heights Hospital provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Laurel Heights Hospital utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Laurel Heights Hospital utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Laurel Heights Hospital and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Laurel Heights Hospital.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Military families
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Laurel Heights Hospital offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Laurel Heights Hospital
Laurel Heights Hospital provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care