General Phone Number: 415-476-7000
Langley Porter Psychiatric Institute provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in San Francisco.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Langley Porter Psychiatric Institute is run by a state government agency.
Langley Porter Psychiatric Institute provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Langley Porter Psychiatric Institute provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Langley Porter Psychiatric Institute utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Electroconvulsive therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Langley Porter Psychiatric Institute utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Langley Porter Psychiatric Institute and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Langley Porter Psychiatric Institute.
- Transitional age young adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Langley Porter Psychiatric Institute offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Langley Porter Psychiatric Institute
Langley Porter Psychiatric Institute provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services