General Phone Number: 218-293-4789
Lakeview Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Hibbing.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Lakeview Behavioral Health is run by a private for-profit organization.
Lakeview Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Lakeview Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Lakeview Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Lakeview Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Lakeview Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Lakeview Behavioral Health.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
Lakeview Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
Lakeview Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services
- Suicide prevention services