General Phone Number: 913-557-4000
Lakemary Center Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Paola.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Lakemary Center Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Lakemary Center Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Lakemary Center Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Lakemary Center Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Lakemary Center Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Lakemary Center Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Lakemary Center Inc.
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Lakemary Center Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Lakemary Center Inc
Lakemary Center Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services