General Phone Number: 218-233-7524
Lakeland Mental Health Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Moorhead.
- Mental Health Treatment
Lakeland Mental Health Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Lakeland Mental Health Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Lakeland Mental Health Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Lakeland Mental Health Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Lakeland Mental Health Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Lakeland Mental Health Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Lakeland Mental Health Center.
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Lakeland Mental Health Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Lakeland Mental Health Center
Lakeland Mental Health Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Suicide prevention services