General Phone Number: 323-298-3680
LAC DMH West Central Family MH Clinic provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Los Angeles.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
LAC DMH West Central Family MH Clinic is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
LAC DMH West Central Family MH Clinic provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
LAC DMH West Central Family MH Clinic provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
LAC DMH West Central Family MH Clinic utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
LAC DMH West Central Family MH Clinic utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at LAC DMH West Central Family MH Clinic and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at LAC DMH West Central Family MH Clinic.
- Transitional age young adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with Alzheimer's or dementia
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
LAC DMH West Central Family MH Clinic offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at LAC DMH West Central Family MH Clinic
LAC DMH West Central Family MH Clinic provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services