General Phone Number: 302-855-1233 x1400
Admissions Phone Number: 302-855-2020 x1124
La Red Health Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Milford.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Provides Addiction Treatment
La Red Health Center is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
La Red Health Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
La Red Health Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
La Red Health Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
La Red Health Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at La Red Health Center and possible financial assistance.
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at La Red Health Center.
La Red Health Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
La Red Health Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services