General Phone Number: 619-285-7097
La Maestra Family Clinic Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in San Diego.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
La Maestra Family Clinic Inc is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
La Maestra Family Clinic Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
La Maestra Family Clinic Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
La Maestra Family Clinic Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
La Maestra Family Clinic Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at La Maestra Family Clinic Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at La Maestra Family Clinic Inc.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
La Maestra Family Clinic Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
La Maestra Family Clinic Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assisted Outpatient Treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Legal advocacy
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services