General Phone Number: 520-838-3946
La Frontera South Tucson provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Tucson.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
La Frontera South Tucson is run by a private non-profit organization.
La Frontera South Tucson provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
La Frontera South Tucson provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
La Frontera South Tucson utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
La Frontera South Tucson utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at La Frontera South Tucson and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at La Frontera South Tucson.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
La Frontera South Tucson offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at La Frontera South Tucson
La Frontera South Tucson provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management