General Phone Number: 520-572-9320
La Frontera Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Tucson.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
La Frontera Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
La Frontera Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
La Frontera Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
La Frontera Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
La Frontera Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at La Frontera Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at La Frontera Center.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
La Frontera Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
La Frontera Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment