General Phone Number: 480-784-1514
La Frontera AZ EMPACT-SPC provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Tempe.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
La Frontera AZ EMPACT-SPC is run by a private non-profit organization.
La Frontera AZ EMPACT-SPC provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
La Frontera AZ EMPACT-SPC provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
La Frontera AZ EMPACT-SPC utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
La Frontera AZ EMPACT-SPC utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at La Frontera AZ EMPACT-SPC and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Cash or Self Payment
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at La Frontera AZ EMPACT-SPC.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
La Frontera AZ EMPACT-SPC offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at La Frontera AZ EMPACT-SPC
La Frontera AZ EMPACT-SPC provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services