General Phone Number: 520-741-3120
La Frontera Arizona provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Tucson.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
La Frontera Arizona is run by a private non-profit organization.
La Frontera Arizona provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
La Frontera Arizona provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
La Frontera Arizona utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
La Frontera Arizona utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at La Frontera Arizona and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Private Insurance
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at La Frontera Arizona.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Military families
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
La Frontera Arizona offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at La Frontera Arizona
La Frontera Arizona provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services