General Phone Number: 480-784-1514
La Frontera Arizona EMPACT SPC provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Glendale.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
La Frontera Arizona EMPACT SPC is run by a private non-profit organization.
La Frontera Arizona EMPACT SPC provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
La Frontera Arizona EMPACT SPC provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
La Frontera Arizona EMPACT SPC utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
La Frontera Arizona EMPACT SPC utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at La Frontera Arizona EMPACT SPC and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at La Frontera Arizona EMPACT SPC.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
La Frontera Arizona EMPACT SPC offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at La Frontera Arizona EMPACT SPC
La Frontera Arizona EMPACT SPC provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services