General Phone Number: 510-596-8125
Admissions Phone Number: 510-596-8350
La Cheim School Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Oakland.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
La Cheim School Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
La Cheim School Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
La Cheim School Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
La Cheim School Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
La Cheim School Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at La Cheim School Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at La Cheim School Inc.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
La Cheim School Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at La Cheim School Inc
La Cheim School Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services