General Phone Number: 816-241-3448
Admissions Phone Number: 913-890-7468
KVC/Niles provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Kansas City.
- Mental Health Treatment
KVC/Niles is run by a private non-profit organization.
KVC/Niles provides treatment in the following settings.
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Residential mental health rehab
KVC/Niles provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
KVC/Niles utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
KVC/Niles utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at KVC/Niles and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at KVC/Niles .
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
KVC/Niles offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at KVC/Niles
KVC/Niles provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services