General Phone Number: 786-481-5885
Admissions Phone Number: 305-547-6800
Kristi House Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Homestead.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Kristi House Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Kristi House Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Kristi House Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Kristi House Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Kristi House Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Kristi House Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private or Community Foundation
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Kristi House Inc.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Kristi House Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Kristi House Inc
Kristi House Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation