General Phone Number: 907-486-9800 x9816
Admissions Phone Number: 907-486-9812
Kodiak Area Native Association provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Kodiak.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Kodiak Area Native Association is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Kodiak Area Native Association provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Kodiak Area Native Association provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Kodiak Area Native Association utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Kodiak Area Native Association utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Kodiak Area Native Association and possible financial assistance.
- Federal Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Kodiak Area Native Association.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
Kodiak Area Native Association offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Kodiak Area Native Association
Kodiak Area Native Association provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Legal advocacy
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services