General Phone Number: 860-826-2269
Klingberg Family Centers provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in New Britain.
- Mental Health Treatment
Klingberg Family Centers is run by a private non-profit organization.
Klingberg Family Centers provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Klingberg Family Centers provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Klingberg Family Centers utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Klingberg Family Centers utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Klingberg Family Centers and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Klingberg Family Centers.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Klingberg Family Centers offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Klingberg Family Centers
Klingberg Family Centers provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Therapeutic foster care